3. Give a child a squirt gun, he will shoot it at Mommy.
4. Keep a package of napkins in an easily accessible place, your child will manage to empty the entire thing.
5. Leave chap stick on the counter, your child will not only put it on his/her lips, but all over his/her chin and cheeks.
6. Keep a flashlight in an easily accessible place, your child will take it and use it to find random nothings...or toys under the couch (and for this you'll be thankful).
7. Keep your book on a table, your book mark will inevitably be taken out and you'll lose your place.
8. Leave diaper wipes in an easily accessible place, your kids will use them to clean everything in sight (not a bad thing...though they do smear the windows).
9. Let your kids open a box of snacks, they will just rip it open causing you to need to bring in reinforcements so they don't spoil.
Have any to add to the list? Please share them below!