- Camille James is the founder and owner of Great Parent Connection – an online community that offers support to parents. She is a mother of 2 and a military spouse who provides parental tips, suggestions, and ideas through her blog post and Facebook fan page. Recently, Camille has started a new program where she sends care packages to military moms who are currently deployed – a project that is really close to her heart. Check out her most recent guest post Play Dates: 5 Things to Discuss Before Heading Out.
- Founder of Soulful Coaching for Busy Women, Joanna Lindenbaum, M.A., has over 12 years’experience helping people map out their way to success. Through her teaching, she invites women to think bigger, embrace their power, and become true leaders by tapping into their intuition. Preview her coaching method by signing up for her free newsletter and eCourse or sign up for her Women's Intuitive Leadership Program (WILP) for a more powerful journey! Check out her most recent guest posts 3 Tiers of Support you Need for Success and Better Decision Making for your Career.
- Emily Montez is a mama, a creator, a writer, and the founder of Mamafusion: Merging Mom & Me. She believes in following God with purpose, embracing your weirdness, and becoming the Foxy Mama you were created to be. Find out more about how to become the woman God designed you to be by signing up for my free newsletter. You’ll also receive 3 simple steps to let you inner foxy mama out. Check out her most recent guest post Be Thankful for Your Imperfections.
- Dr. G is a Board Certified family physician, mother of four, and a professional parenting speaker and writer. Her signature individualized workshop, "How to Get the Behavior You Want, Without Being the Parent You Hate" captivates parents through her humorous straight talk, which lifts the guilt out of parenting. She can be found at Ask Dr. G. Check out her most recent guest post Back to School Jitters - For Parents.
- Courtney Butler is co-owner of Your Virtual Service Group. She holds a B.S. in Marketing with a core concentration in Sales from DePaul University (Chicago, IL.), is licensed through the National Association of Realtors, and has over 8 years of professional experience in administrative support, real estate, and property management. Over the years she's managed to contribute to substantial organizational and financial progression in companies, all while assisting multiple entrepreneurs/business owners. Check out her most recent guest post Generational Wealth.
- Kathryn is a personal trainer / life coach in the Chicagoland area, and owner of Every Woman Fitness. She is a wife, mom of three, and entrepreneur. She believes in balance with all things, and loves to help others find that balance in their lives while maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Check out her most recent guest post 6 Tips to Happy Holidays Without the Extra Pounds.
- Kathleen Thomas is a Communications Coordinator for an Atlanta day care facility, a member of the AdvancED® accredited family of Primrose Schools (located in 16 states throughout the U.S.) and part of the network of day care preschools delivering progressive, early childhood, Balanced Learning® curriculum. Check out her most recent guest post Early Childhood Education, More Than Daycare.
We are no longer accepting guest writers on this site. Thank you for your understanding!
Disclaim: We make no claims to the originality of articles submitted by guest writers. By guest writing on our site, all our guest writers (regular and one-time contributors alike) affirm they did not plagiarize in any form.